12.21.2008

The sun exists!

I haven't seen the sun in several months so this weird, bright object in the sky confused me this morning. Despite that confusion (or maybe because of it) I was able to motivate myself to head out to the greenway before noon, in 32 degree temps for a run. The worst part was not the cold, although I did run with a light jacket for the first time today. The worst part was running against the wind for the first 1.5 miles. The run back to the car was with the wind at my back and that strange, bright object in the sky shining down on me.

This is my 2nd run since taking a nearly 3 week break so I'm still getting sore while getting used to it again. So far it's the good kind of sore. Tomorrow start's L (and maybe N's) training which will probably be the C25K program. I'm thinking about taking the knee brace off for that since it will be a lot shorter than what my knee is already used to.

Total: 3 miles, 28:50

No comments: