11.25.2008

4 Mile Monday

This post is a day late. Last night after work I went to Belle Meade to pick up my race packet for Thanksgiving and then headed over to Centennial Park for my last run before the race. I originally had planned on 5, but the way my yet-to-be-named leg muscle-tendon-bone-thingy was feeling I stopped at 4. I have no idea what it is, but for the past couple of weeks it's been hurting pretty bad after my runs. I think after the race I might actually break down and go see a doctor. Ice and rest (at least my version of rest) has not seemed to help other than making it feel 99% better until the next run :(

So no running today or tomorrow then early bedtime since this will be my first early race.

P.S. To the redneck in the jacked up FJ Cruiser who thought it was hilarious to rev his engine as he passed me: I can understand how you're upset that you had to buy a jacked up truck to compensate for... ya know.. but seriously anyone who is old enough to drive and gets their laughs startling runners REALLY needs to get a life.

No comments: