10.14.2008

7 miles without moving

Sticking to my renewed pledge to do more cross training I went back to the bike today. I did the same hill program for 7 miles, but with a little lower resistance since my legs were still recovering from yesterday's run. I think I've decided to start riding the bike 1 day a week and doing the elliptical another day which will give me 2 days of cross training and keep me from running more than I should (hopefully).

It would be a little easier to motivate myself to get in the gym if all the cute women I see at my apartment complex would go there to run/walk instead of going somewhere else. I almost always end up stuck in there with the same creepy old dude. Oh well, maybe when it gets colder they will all wuss out and head indoors to get their exercise :)

Tomorrow will be back downtown to run somewhere around West End/Vandy/Belmont with a friend.

No comments: