10.05.2008

Easy 3

After taking 2 days off I went for a run at the greenway on Saturday. Yes I'm late in posting because afterwards I went downtown to watch Vandy beat Auburn! After recent runs in 65-70 degree temps it was back to a nice humid 80 degrees which sucked. Overall though I covered 4 miles, but was smart about it splitting up the running into intervals of 2 miles, 0.75 miles and 0.25 miles with walking in between so I wouldn't overwork my knee. Special thanks to the woman in the yellow top that motivated me near the end :) So far so good with the knee. I took today off and will probably go for a 2 mile run Monday or Tuesday depending on my work schedule.

In other news, congratulations to Zoomy (my unofficial knee therapist) for finishing her first marathon earlier today!

No comments: