9.20.2008

20 Mile Week!

I was not feeling fantastic today after going out last night, getting 5 hours sleep, helping a friend move and eating a delicious unhealthy lunch at Hooters. But I sucked it up and headed to the greenway with my new Forerunner 205. Somehow I managed 4.1 miles which put my total for the week at 20.1 miles, the longest week I've had so far! I had to go the extra .1 so I could have OVER 20 miles :)

My knee is starting to hurt a little and my legs are just flat out tired so I think I will be taking the next couple of days off. Maybe I'll go for a run downtown on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 20.1 miles! I know how that extra little bit over makes a difference in anything. I'd do the same thing.

Have a great week! Hope the knee feels better.